Johnson Controls Federal HVAC Chiller Mechanic - Journeyman (Union) in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
WHAT YOU WILL DO: Under general supervision, maintain boiler operations, with special responsibility in service and maintenance of equipment, and installation.
Location:Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland (military experience not required). All work is at this location. Company vehicle, laptop, cell phone, and all necessary tools are provided Union:Local 486
*HOW YOU WILL DO IT:
- Operate chillers and controls
- Troubleshoot, and/or make repairs on pumps, compressors, motors, controllers, drives, Optiview Panels and pump out machine
- Install HVAC system equipment as required.
- Prepare and maintain preventative maintenance records.
- Cooperate and work with inspectors, as required.
- Operation and repair of equipment as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 10 years’ experience with Chiller installation, startup and preventative maintenance preferred.
- York Certifications in YT and YK centrifugal chillers preferred
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Member of local union 486 preferred.
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret clearance
- Basic computer skills. Outlook email preferred
- Ability to work with others.
WHO WE ARE: At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
Division: JCFS (Johnson Controls Federal Systems)
Job: *Field Operations
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: Federal HVAC Chiller Mechanic - Journeyman (Union)
Location: MD-Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Requisition ID: 152152
Other Locations: US-DE-Newark, US-MD-Baltimore, US-DE-Wilmington